Monday, October 2, 2017

My First Internet Troll and Potentially Dangerous Cyberstalker...of this Blog and, by extension, Myself...Duress, Ad Infinitum.

"Saloor Alim." I'm not going to "block you," right now. I'm going to continue to observe and gather intel, but I've seen what I've needed to see. You tipped your hand not long ago I "potentially" feel, and I also know a few things about "cyber" myself, or so I think or feel or "whatever." 

But, by all means, carry on. Let's see where this goes, for now, and I can then decide whether blocking you from any further comments on this blog would help or hurt my personal security situation. We'll call this "Motion to Block You"....PENDING. You could always create a new account of course and circumvent me having blocked you, in which case I might have to suspend all comments all together I'd think. I'm a little new at this blogging thing. 

Let me guess, you're now going to mount an affirmative defense? Seems slightly predictable and highly dangerous. I'll continue to monitor and observe, for the time being. 


1 comment:

  1. I on acident delette my comment haha. Oh well. I new at blogging

    ReplyDelete