Monday, October 23, 2017

Search Warrant - Probable Cause for "COATES" and / or "Other?" and / or "None?"... coming soon...let me know your thoughts!?

First off, I could tell and / or hand over and / or point out to investigators a couple of things they'd be searching for if they were to execute a search warrant, specifically, which "Saloor Alim" would "never guess." I don't know, it depends how smart "Saloor Alim" is but these are definitely "out of the box" I'd say and definitely not the first and / or the last place you'd think of I'd say.  

Second, this will be a longer blog post and will take me some time to draft and write up so it might not be until end of day or even tomorrow morning. 

Third, for everyone following along at home and seeing how this is going to play out, let me just remind everyone and / or just make this overwhelmingly and extremely clear and say to remember that: "The pen is mightier than the sword." 

I will include the exact "definition" below, but I just want to throw that out there, loud and clear, for anyone who might feel in life that they've been "wronged" or that they might be in or have been through a similarly horrific experience in that you never want to take the law and / or Justice into your own hands. Period. That's what law enforcement professionals are for and what they do. You leave it to the experts and the professionals. I don't care what happens to you in a courtroom, nobody should ever, ever even think of and / or make any actions that would constitute resorting to any sort of violence to help remedy a matter. 

If you want to remedy a matter, you make your case. Argue with your brain, not your fists. Argue with your "pen." Pick up your "digital pen" and type up a "motion" or file an appeal, or file a counterclaim, or exercise your 1st amendment rights, peacefully, and never resort to violence. That is simply no way for a civilized society to conduct itself and would inevitably lead to anarchy and a destructive, internal form of warfare. 

If everyone in our country who got screwed on something or is even being threatened or intimidated or harassed started taking the law into their own hands, it'd be a mad house and it'd be game over. That should not be tolerated and no one should ever act on something like that. 

I'll be back after I type up my "thoughts"... based on the facts and the evidence. I honestly can't believe I have to do this, but what other choice do I have? I've thoroughly exhausted all other remedies. Believe me. The pen is mightier than the sword. 


Dictionary
the pen is mightier than the sword
phrase of pen
  1. 1.
    proverb
    writing is more effective than military power or violence.



No comments:

Post a Comment