Sunday, October 15, 2017

re: Citations....Escobar.

I think I might be quoting Escobar on this one. Yeah, I'm pretty sure. Like, "legitimately" and stuff and / or whatever. June 16, 2016, the U.S. Supreme Court in Universal Health Services, Inc. v. United States ex rel. Escobar.

I'm still reviewing and running a root cause defect analysis, but it might need to get cited, me thinks...we'll see. Saloor Alim, any thoughts on this one, legal scholar? Am I "inviting contact" with you, Saloor Alim, and soliciting your legal opinion here? What are your thoughts on Escobar, "Judge"? Saloor Alim, you know what's kinda crazy? Wouldn't the 15th Judicial Circuit, here in sunny Florida, along with the "4th"...(known as the 4th District Court of Appeal)...wouldn't and / or aren't they, in many ways, the home district for our very own President of the United States of America?

I mean, I'm well aware that the President of the United States maintains a residence in NYC at Trump Tower, I believe, however I'm also relatively well aware that he maintains a residence in Palm Beach, known as Mar-a-Lago, no? I don't have the statistics and I'm sure that our United States Secret Service keeps it pretty "secret" (seems like that'd be a reasonable thing) in terms of how many days out of the year that our President spends in Washington, versus Trump Tower in New York, versus his estate in Palm Beach, Mar-a-Lago, but in some and / or many ways, Palm Beach can be considered, if not "the" home district, definitely "a" home district, I'd say.

Saloor Alim, Yale legal scholar, any thoughts on the intersection of Escobar and / or the home Judicial Circuit and home Court of Appeal for our President? Where'd you go Saloor? I thought you were really good at all this legal stuff, no? Let's talk. Are you making any implied certifications? Does anyone have knowledge of your falsity? Interesting, no? Do you disagree? Please, I'd love to hear a dissenting opinion on this one. I know, I know...I'm a huge nerd. Guilty. However, I'm all about dissenting opinions as I'm formulating my own.

Do you see where I'm going with this, counselor and / or 15th Judicial Circuit Court Judge and / or "other?" Are you sure? Remember, don't make any assumptions. Are you "assuming?" We talked about this. Never Assume.

Trust me, "Judge," I didn't see a possible United States ex rel. Escobar citation coming on this one either. 

 
Beware the "unintended consequences" on this, Saloor Alim.

No comments:

Post a Comment