Wednesday, November 1, 2017

COMING SOON: EMERGENCY MOTION TO THE 4TH DCA - DUE TO "SALOOR ALIM" AND

Due to a new wrinkle, I now need to request an extension of time to retain counsel for a related matter at the lower "court," so I will necessarily be requesting an extension of time at the appellate court and explain to them the intense, severe, threats I've been under by Judge Coates, operating under the pseudonym "Saloor Alim" and his baiting, taunting, and entrapment issues in trying to lure me into a misdemeanor case of contempt. 

I will also see if the counsel can handle both the official, appellate brief, and the order to show cause regarding the contempt charges and why I've been positively apoplectic and under extreme duress, distress, and coercion (which I made sure to notate on each motion at the lower tribunal, due to the cyberstalking by a freaking "judge") and due to the intense Public Corruption (which, per the FBI is a fundamental threat to our NATIONAL SECURITY...and I'd wholeheartedly agree). 

Hopefully the Honorable Fourth District Court of Appeal grants me the extension of time on the appellate brief so that I may actually have time to retain counsel this time, unlike the first go around where I was blatantly denied any sort or rights despite my very explicit and implicit protests both at the hearing and as part of the "trial" record at the 15th Judicial Circuit under Corrupt Coates. 

God help me and God bless our great Nation. 


No comments:

Post a Comment